Creating a Career Portfolio by Greg Williams
English | 2016 | ISBN: 1607281031 | 24 Pages | True PDF | 6.63 MB
Need a better way to demonstrate your skills to a prospective employer or client? Try creating a career portfolio. This issue of TD at Work offers practical advice to help learning and development professionals show off their best work. “Creating a Career Portfolio” discusses why portfolios are becoming more essential for career development and explains how to build one that will give you an advantage on the job market.
In this issue of TD at Work, you will learn:
– how to select and organize items for a portfolio
– what kinds of work samples to include
– what tools are available for building a digital portfolio
– how to share your portfolio
– how portfolios can contribute to career success.